Pipeline and Facility Engineering
Expand your infrastructure with confidence.
New natural gas and liquid petroleum pipelines and facilities are being built every day. These new facilities require complex projects with many facets that range from critical public safety and regulatory compliance considerations to ensuring ongoing operational and maintenance efficiency. It can be challenging to tap into the specific expertise you need to ensure your project runs smoothly and that the end results work across every dimension.
Access end-to-end engineering, design, and project management support.
As long-standing experts in natural gas and hazardous liquid pipeline engineering, HT Engineering can bring specialized civil, mechanical, and electrical controls engineering and design knowledge to any or every phase of your pipeline or facilities project. Whether it’s a new pipeline or pump, compressor, meter, regulator, or interconnect station or a repair or modification to an existing pipeline or facility, our team is ready to serve as your engineering partner, project manager, or both. As project managers, we start by helping you plan the work, and then we help you work the plan. We offer support with tasks like developing procedures and coordinating design reviews to keep projects moving and to spot issues early in the process so you can prevent problems before they’re built instead of reacting to them afterwards. From the initial cost estimates and feasibility studies, through complete infrastructure or facilities engineering and design, to the final steps of startup, closeout, and documentation, you can trust our team of specialists to deliver the customized level of support your project requires at every phase.
Our experts seek to work as an extension of your team to understand project requirements from the big picture vision down to the field operators’ preferences for managing and maintaining your infrastructure in the safest and most efficient way. Our attention to every detail, coupled with advanced technical capabilities including 3D scanning, and our exceptional knowledge of industry standards and the local environment—both physical and regulatory—is key to planning and designing the specific solution your project demands and ultimately delivering that solution to a T (and sometimes to a literal tee).
Keep your project on track and achieve your goals.
Trust HT Engineering to engineer and project manage through the everyday issues, challenges, and considerations of your project to stay on schedule and on budget while keeping a constant eye on your key objectives: the safety, compliance, and efficiency of your energy transportation infrastructure. We work as your committed partner to deliver an end result that meets the long-term needs of your business and people you serve.
Pipeline and Facility Engineering Services
Engineering and Design Project Types
- Natural gas and hazardous liquids pipelines
- Hazardous liquids facilities
- Natural gas facilities
- Natural gas processing
- Oil and gas production facilities
- Compressor stations
- Metering and pressure regulation facilities
- Renewable natural gas analysis
- Primary fuel facilities
- Modifications to existing stations and facilities
- Equipment replacements
- Pipeline repairs and modifications
- Lowerings and reroutes
- Nitrogen displacements
- Product or water fills
- Valve replacements and installations
- Civil, mechanical, and electrical design and construction
- CAD standardization
- Alignment sheets
- GIS database model transitions
Engineering and Design Services
- Hydraulic – Utilizing DNV’s Synergi Liquid and in-house models
- Controls and automation
- Cathodic protection
- Labor, material, and equipment specifications
- High-resolution 3D scanning
- 3D modeling and design
- Civil, mechanical, and electrical drafting
- GIS database development and management, map creation, and data analysis
Project Management Services
- Cradle to grave project management
- Feasibility studies
- Scopes, schedules, and cost estimates
- Plans and procedures
- Construction bidding
- Construction management
- Startup and commissioning
- Closeout and documentation
Maintenance and Troubleshooting Services
- Cathodic Protection (CP) Services
- CP system evaluation
- CP data evaluation
- CP data management
- Development of corrective action plans
- Monitoring and analyzing vibration in facilities
- Monitoring and analyzing electrical signatures for pumps and other equipment
3D Scanning Services
- Read more here.